Delivery & Returns
|Delivery Options||Price||Delivery Aim|
|When you spend over £60||Free||2-3 working days|
|Standard Evri Delivery||£3.00||3-5 working days|
|Express DPD||£4.50||1-2 working days|
|Next Day Express Royal Mail||£7.00||Next day if ordered before 1pm, 1-2 working days if ordered after 3pm|
|Local pickup||Free||9am - 5pm week days|
|Local delivery (Grimsby, Cleethorpes and Immingham)||£1||2-3 working days|
You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched, this will also provide you with a tracking number so you can see the journey your parcel takes right up to your front door! (Please check your junk mail as it occasionally can end up here). We have our Dollie makers at the ready to make lots of our jewellery, so please allow up to 3 days for your jewellery to be dispatched.
Dollie Jewellery will refund any items you are not completely happy with within 30 days of you receiving your parcel. All we ask is that the jewellery is in it's originally packing and new condition/unwarn. All refunds will be credited via your original method of payment and the customer will be responsible for the cost of return unless the return is due to a faulty item, in which case you will be credited upon proof of receipt.
- All items apart from earrings can be returned (due to hygiene reasons).
- Items can be returned within 30 days of you receiving your parcel.
- The customer is responsible for postage costs. If the item is being sent back for being faulty or defective, we will re-imburse the customer for the cost if there is proof of postage cost.
- If you choose to return your item using normal untracked delivery then please ensure you get proof of postage otherwise we cannot be held responsible if the item goes missing on its return.
- Only products returned in their original packaging and in new/unwarn condition will be refunded. Refunds will be issued within 2 days of receiving the item.