We love wearing our Dollie Jewellery and hear you do too! Jewellery requires regular cleaning to prevent tarnishing…meaning you can keep wearing your jewellery and have it look as good as new!
Tarnishing is a natural process and is not a fault, it can be due to many factors such as your skin's PH, perfume and exposure to high temperatures. Here are some of our tips for keeping your Dollie Jewellery looking beautiful:
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the swimming pool.
- Keep your jewellery away from the following as much as possible: Perfume, hairspray, harsh chemicals, lotion or antibacterial gels.
- To avoid overstretching your jewellery overtime, we suggest rolling your jewellery when taking it on and off.
- We recommend placing your jewellery out of direct sunlight when not wearing it.
- Please do not silver dip any items with semi-precious beads, pearls or any other porous stones.
- We also advise you to not silver dip any items that have black decorative oxidisation or gold plating. For these items we recommend Connoisseours Delicate Dip.
- We recommend using Town Talk Silver Dip and Town Talk Silver Cleaning Cloth.
Other Cleaning products we recommend for using are Connoisseurs Silver Dip and Hagarty Silver Dip.
Each Dollie Jewellery item comes with a 1 year warranty, meaning if you come across any faults with your jewellery, we will repair or replace these for you free of charge. All we ask for is a photograph of the item along with an order number.
Please note: The 1 year warranty does not cover lost or stolen items, cleaning or any accidental damage.